Enjoy a Smoky Mountains Vacation and stay with us at the Highland Manor Inn. Daydreaming of a Vacation? Not only are they fun but vacations are great for family time, health and a great way to recharge your battery. Your health and wellness will benefit in many ways with a Smoky Mountain Vacation. Just getting away from work and the constant demands of everyday life may be just what you need. Something that’s impossible to do on a day to day basis. If you have been thinking about taking a vacation, now would be a perfect time to get away and relax. The benefits are both physical and mental, so stop what you’re doing and start planning your get away.
Our hotel is safe, clean and surrounded by mountains and fresh air. Close to the Smoky Mountain entrance and an abundance of wildlife and nature.
Enjoy a Picnic in the Smokies
– Greenbrier Picnic Area – The Greenbrier picnic area, which is open year-round, has 12 picnic sites
– Metcalf Bottoms Picnic Area = The Metcalf Bottoms picnic area has 122 picnic sites.
– The Chimney Tops picnic area has 68 picnic sites and is a great way to spend the day. Several tables sit overlooking the river and are safely placed away from others.
– Deep Creek Picnic Area – The Deep Creek picnic area, features a picnic and 10 picnic sites. It is surrounded by mountain streams, wildflowers, and trees.
Cades Cove a Must Visit during vacation
Cades Cove is easily one of the most popular destinations in the Smoky Mountains. Trails for hiking and open for bikes, you will see nature in a whole new way. Bikers are allowed in without other traffic on specified days. Popular with millions of tourists and locals, the loop is a great place to see wildlife in a wonderful setting. Make sure to check out some of the trains and waterfalls as well. They are well worth the hike.
– Check out Hyatt Lane – A great way to see Cades Cove from the center. In addition, it can be used to go back around the loop for another trip
– Enjoy A Trip To Clingmans Dome
– Need to clear your mind for a while? At 6,643 feet, Clingmans Dome is Great Smoky Mountains National Park’s highest point. It is the highest point in Tennessee and a perfect place to escape the hustle of the world. On your trip you will discover that the Appalachian Trail crosses Clingmans Dome which borders Tennessee and North Carolina. The trail here is rough with many rocky areas. Make sure to catch a sunset when you visit Clingmans Dome. Breathtaking views of the sun and mist, with a gorgeous mountain backdrop.
Enjoy a Smoky Mountains Vacation in Townsend
For those who want some peace and quiet with beautiful views of the Smoky Mountains, The Highland Manor Inn is the place to stay. Our Family owned and operated Smoky Mountain Hotel is perfect for your stay.
Known as one of the 3 gateways to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Townsend offers a serene setting, great views and a friendly community. Traveling through and exploring the Smokies is one of the best ways to spend your Townsend vacation getaway. In addition, Townsend is the perfect place to get away from crowds. With a population under 1,000, our peaceful town is the perfect place to get some rest.